How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to Confy+ website
- Login or sign up as new user
- Select your desired Track
- Click the ‘Submit Paper’ link within the track and follow the instructions
Alternatively, go to home page of Confy+ and click on “Open conferences”.
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length. Typically, 5,000 words long (excluding abstract and references).
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length. Typically, 2,500 words (excluding abstract and references).
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the Springer formatting guidelines (see Author’s kit section below).
- Read the Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement.