EAI ICDF2C 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The focus of the conference is on forensic analysis of digital data for a variety of applications including cyber security, criminal investigations, and national intelligence. Topics include computer forensics, network forensics, multimedia forensics, intrusion detection, active defense, and attribution. Themes also include text analysis, artificial intelligence, cryptocurrencies, hardware trojans, and cyber-physical systems.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- Digital and Multimedia Evidence and Forensics, Multimedia Forensics (including but not limited to Image-, Audio-, and Video Analysis, Biometrics, Linguistic Analysis of Texts);
- Chip Forensics;
- Mobile & Network Forensics;
- ICS/SCADA Forensics; Live Data Forensics;
- Forensic Lab Management and Accreditation. e-Discovery;
- Cybercrime investigation, Terrorism, Computer-Related Fraud, Computer-Related Forgery, Content-Related offenses (Child abuse materials, Promotion of extremism), Copyright Infringement;
- Other Legal Aspects of Digital Evidence Procedure and Applications; Cloud Computing Security;
- Web Application Security;
- Database Security;
- Intrusion Detection/Prevention;Network Security;
- Mobile Device Security; Smart Grid Security;
- Self-Organized Resilient Systems;
- Critical Infrastructure Security;
- ICS/SCADA Security;
- Security of “Internet of Things”;
- Quantum Computing Security;
- Digital Currency SecuritySecurity of Wearable Devices;
- Digital Rights Management Applications / Issues in National and International Security Issues, Human Rights Trans-National Cybercrime Investigations and Mutual Legal Assistance;
- Internet-based Espionage & Advanced Persistent Threats;
- State-Sponsored Cyber Warfare & Terrorism;
- International Cyber Conflicts;
- Government Surveillance;
- Censorship and Control of the Internet;
- International Cyber Laws and Confidence Building Measures
- Applications in Organizational Security and Incident ResponseIncident Response;
- Disaster Recovery;
- Insider Threat Management;
- Risk Management;
- Business Continuity;
- Security Policies;
- Security Auditing;
- Regulatory Compliance;
- Economics of Security;
- Behavioral Information Security
- Security and Accreditation of Security and Forensics Training
- Innovative Pedagogic Techniques;
- Hands-on Security Laboratories and Tabletop Exercises;
- Education Infrastructure;
- Diversity in Security/Forensics Education;
- Online Security/Forensics Education.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ICDF2C Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Safety and Security (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access)
– indexed in ESCI, Ei Compendex & Scopus
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Organizational Cybersecurity Journal
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
Paper Submission deadline
14 August 2022
16 September 2022
25 September 2022