Call for Workshop Proposals
The 12th EAI International Conference on Digital Forensics & Cyber Crime (EAI ICDF2C 2021) invites proposals for workshops on topics related to its main conference.
The conference will focus on (but will not be limited to) the following topics:
- Digital and Multimedia Evidence and Forensics
- Legal Applications
- Applications in Technological Security
- Applications / Issues in National and International Security Issues, Human Rights
- Applications in Organizational Security and Incident Response
- Security and Forensics Education
- Password Cracking for Forensics
- Forensic Applications of AI
Submitting Your Proposal
Please email your proposal directly to the workshops chair: Paulo Nunes ([email protected]). The deadline for submission is May 31st, 2021. The submission should be a single PDF file (no more than 4 pages).
Workshop proposals are expected to include the following information:
- Title of the workshop
- Workshop organizers (names, affiliations, short bios and contact information)
- Description of the technical issues covered, emphasizing the timeliness of the proposed workshop
- Names of potential participants, such as program committee members and invited speakers (indication that speakers accepted to participate is a plus)
- Expected duration (full or half day)
- Expected number of participants
- Planned format of the workshop, e.g.
- Keynotes, panels (and panel formats) etc.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the workshop.
Important Dates for Workshop Proposals
Workshop proposals due: 31 May, 2021
Notification of workshop proposal acceptance: 8 June, 2021
Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo, Brazil
Contact: [email protected]